Tuesday, January 27, 2009
We took Family Home Evening on the road last night. We thought a change of scenery might be fun, so we took the kids bowling. We had so much fun and we didn't have to ask anyone to "please get up off of the floor and listen" one time. We also didn't teach any gospel principles either, but going on tour for family home evening can't be too bad once in while. Can it?
The kids were diggin' it (bowling), dad was diggin' it and mom was totally diggin' it because I got to bowl with the little ones on the lane with bumpers! SWEET! It would have been even more cool if I would have beat Joseph. I didn't realize until last night that it was possible to lose even with bumpers. You learn something new everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-FROM SMALL BEGINNINGS COME GREAT THINGS-




No comments:
Post a Comment