Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's our birthday shout hooray!


It's true we were meant for each other, I mean come on not only do we have the same anniversary(ha ha)....we have the same birthday! If this isn't evidence of true love I don't what is. I'm not going to tell you how old we are because I don't want anyone feeling bad because of how incredibly young we look, but I'll give you a few hints, but first let's get something straight-even though Joseph and I share a birthday he IS two years older than I. Even though one of us looks considerably younger than the other. No need to go more in depth than that. So on with the hints:
In high school...
1. We both wore peg legged pants.
2. We both thought MC Hammer and Michael Jackson were cool.
3. We both know people who took their 501's out and shot them with shot guns then wore them to school.
4. Both of us considered finding someone to shoot pants for us, because they looked pretty cool.
5. Both of our parents said we couldn't wear shot gun pants.
6. We both have to buy packages of candles in order to put the correct amount on our cakes.
I've heard that you're only as old as you act. That being said we are much younger that our birth certificate states, plus life has never been better so excuse me while I'll dust off my MC Hammer CD and get down.

6 comments:

laceeJ said...

Happy birthday you old farts! ha ha! I've never heard of shooting pants with a shotgun!

renhallows said...

you were meant for eachother...it's obvious! There is no person in the world that would fit better with YOU and then likewise for that husband of yours. IT's a wonderful match.
happy b-day you 35 year old. Oops!

Denise said...

lol! Happy birthday.

fivewheeler said...

Rob, i do remember the shot gun pants but not because I am that old, just because Dace owned a designer pair. What the crap was he thinking? I believe you and Joe also grew up in the age of the mullet? Am I correct? Anywho, Happy Birthday you two. I hope you party like its 1989!

Troy said...

Too funny!! Also, please post a video of you getting down to MC Hammer....We all want to see if you still got the moves....

Goodrich said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS- THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP- YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GRATEFUL WE (DANIEL, THE BOYS AND I) ARE FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

-FROM SMALL BEGINNINGS COME GREAT THINGS-