Normally, I'm not the type of gal to scream from the mountain tops about what a wonderful man I'm married to...well maybe I am. Okay I really am, for all of you who know me I do have a problem bragging about Joseph and his awesomness, but I can't help it. He's like...well you know....PERFECT. I told this to a woman once and she said "No, he isn't I used to work with him when he was in high school and he isn't perfect, he's great, but he isn't perfect." Well, she obviously doesn't get it. He doesn't have to be perfect for her, because quite frankly he's mine. And for me he is perfect. I dig everything about him. I couldn't ask for anyone that would make my life more complete or more happy. I can't help but think that Joseph is God's way of saying that he loves me. It's true he makes me smile and has now for 15 years. Happy Anniversary to my hunky hubby.
This next little ditty is for just for Joseph...
You make me sing, You're every line, you're every word, you're my everything.

6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two. I sure am grateful for you both. I agree with you Robbie you wouldn't be who you are today without Joseph, and vice versa. Thanks for finding each other. Love ya
So sweet.
Happy Anniversary!
yeah...he is quite nice. I think you should keep him. Happy big 15! You guys are a wonderful example to me of perfect love!
yes we ALL know how much you think he is perfect.:) Do you still sparadically tell people in the room you must leave to go make out with your boyfriend?? I'd put $ down that you do! :):) Happy ANniversary!
My computer hasn't been very nice to me! It wouldn't let me open Hotmail for like forever! Thanks for letting me come over! If you don't have mine it's
8lilmonkeys.blogspot.com. Love ya! You girls are awesome! So is Joseph! Glad you two have each other!
Yes, we know, now post something new....
Post a Comment