Friday, April 24, 2009

Time Out For Women

Hey everyone I just wanted to shout from the roof tops that Time Out for Women is coming to St. George! Hooray! If you've been to one of these events you'll know why I'm so excited and if you haven't you need to get to one so you can join in our group cheer.
Ren (baby sister) actually introduced me to my first Time Out and I've been hooked ever since. I'm so glad she talked me into going. I've gone every year since and the memories I have make me smile, laugh, cry (in a good way), every time I think of them. The speakers are amazing, the music is inspiring and just being sent to "Time Out" with a thousand other women is like a little piece of heaven.
The St. George event isn't until November 6th and 7th, so I'm giving you plenty of time to save your pennies or ask for a ticket for Mother's Day (you'll be glad you did.)
If you need more information go to www.DeseretBook.com and click on the T.O.F.W. button.

4 comments:

renhallows said...

i AM SO THERE....CAN'T WAIT! I will start saving the pennies for a ticket. When are you getting your ticket?

renhallows said...

especially now that I have seen the line-up of speakers.

loriallen said...

I am going to the one right outside of Cleveland. It's about an 8 hour drive. Shylee and I are going with some friends. It will be wonderful!

loriallen said...

Not Cleveland, I'm a dork, Cincinnati.

-FROM SMALL BEGINNINGS COME GREAT THINGS-