CHEERING on Adlai's team as they won the silver in soccer in the Summer Games, BEING AMAZED that Noah could fit more into his giant brain at Science Camp, HOPING that mom (me) doesn't embarass the rest of the family too much when her volleyball team played at the Summer Games. We won all of our games (except for half.) MISSING Noah, Adlai and dad as they attended B.Y.U. football camp, Adlai brought home the coveted defensive M.V.P. trophy, we voted and Noah won the M.V.E.B (most valuable eleven year old brother award) and dad won the M.V.C. (most valuable coach award) I had my own contest and Joseph also won the M.V.K. (most valuable kisser award). Good job guys!
ENJOYING watching Abbie, Nathan, and Katie swim like little fish, hike like little mountain goats and eat more popsicles than humanly possible.
PLANNING on having as much fun the last half of summer as we've had the first half.
LONG LIVE LONG, LAZY, SUMMER DAYS!

5 comments:
Cute Robbie. I love hearing how creative you are. You are a good mom and wife (not that I really know, but I am sure Joseph would agree). Love you
yay for the boys! Is that title to your post supposed to be to the tune, "OH, what would you do, with a klondike bar?"? If it isn't, then you can tell where my brain is! If it is, then yay, we're in sync! not like the n-sync boy band, though! Wow, now I'm reminding me of my mother and her silly humor!
Good post...
good job boys you deserve it (especially you Joe for kissin on Robbie)
Kidding!
Rob, thumbs up. Plus you couldn't embarass your kids by playing volleyball cause you rocketh. P.S. I hope you have some licorice for the bike ride cause I am HUNGRY!
Rob I was so hoping to see the picture of you laying across our laps at summer games! I didn't get a single picture, I was depending on you for my volleyball historical references. You can check out the cute picture that was taken at the games after our first match, on my blog. The one that looks like we have been playing in a sauna!
Post a Comment